Language: English | VTT | Size: 651 MB | Duration: 15 section | 71 lectures | (1h 9m)
What you’ll learn
The key concepts and techniques to start working with git.
Solve Merge Conflicts, Refactor Files and Stash Changes.
Create, Modify, Delete & Work with local repositories.
Work with branches by making & merging changes and comparing differences.
Create, Modify, Delete and Squash Commits.
Apply Everything your Learn on your Final Capstone Project!
No previous knowledge is required – Only Excitement & Dedication! : )
You will need to install git on your computer (A link to the download page will be included in the course).
You will need to be able to work with git bash (Commands & how to work with git bash will be explained step by step in the course).
Do you want to learn git in 1+ hour?
If your answer is yes….You Found the right git course for you!
Git is your next step to a bright future in software development.
“This is a wonderful course! I went from not knowing anything about git to feeling comfortable to use this on my own!”— Amanda Brioche
“Very good entry level course for beginners.” — Kozma János
“Very nice for begginers! All the basics in one place.” — Tomasz Czaplicki
Why is this git course unique?
Because it is specially designed for beginners just like YOU, who want to learn git very fast,
and truly understand the concepts behind version control!
Why should I enroll in this course?
Because you will learn git in just 1 Hour and apply your knowledge while having fun!
You Will Learn:
– The git Workflow.
– What repositories are and how to create, edit, modify and delete them.
– What commits are and how to create, edit, modify and delete them.
– What branches are and how to work with them.
– How to customize git to set your username and email address.
– What Merge Conflicts are and how you can solve them.
– How to save changes for later by stashing them.
– and much more!
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!
You will apply your knowledge on a final capstone project!
The Course Includes:
– Engaging video lectures.
– Slides specially designed with engaging visuals.
– Assignments and Quizzes to test your knowledge.
– Support on the discussion forums if you have any questions (I will be very glad to help you!).
You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course and receive all the updates and new content.
Start your journey to success with the amazing power of git and version control,
Enroll Now, See you inside!
Who this course is for:
Complete Beginners in git and version control.
Computer Science Enthusiasts who want to learn how to work with git.
New & Self-taught developers who are looking forward to learn version control.
Developers with a basic knowledge of version control.