Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn these tools to record your lectures at Home and then share with your students | Remote Teaching
What you’ll learn
– How to Record your Lectures at Home
– How to Record Audio Lectures
– How to Record Video Lectures
– How to deliver lectures using Screen-casting
– How to deliver lectures using voice over slides
– How to upload your recorded lecture to Google Drive and YouTube
– A computer
– An Internet Connection
– The rest, you are ready. Let’s do it.
If you want to deliver your lectures virtually but you DO NOT want to go LIVE, rather you want to RECORD your lectures first. Make sure that they look PERFECT before you share them with your students.
This is the right course for you. I am going to teach you in step-by-step approach various platforms available to do the following:
Download the free audio recording software
Record Audios of your lectures
Edit it to remove inconsistencies and convert it in an audio file, then share it with your students
Download many video recording software
How to use these video/ screen recording software to record your lectures
Learn basic editing and then convert it into a video file and share it with your students
How to use Google Drive to share audio and video lectures with your students
How to upload videos on YouTube
I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to just start recording your lectures.
Who this course is for: